Taurus Web Solutions is a fast growing software development company, which dares to dream big and to tread off the beaten paths in quest of quality and excellence. Driven by a team of go getters and self driven employees, Taurus web solutions offers a perfect working environment for the employees to grow and to learn.
If you are on a job hunting spree and are confident of your skills and professional expertise, then we are looking for you. Come join us and let us together bring about a bolting change to the trending techniques in the virtual world of IT. If you are an experienced PHP or .NET developer or both and are ready to don the role of a good team player then, Taurus Web Solutions is calling you. Interested? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can call us at: 0484-4000023
I) Senior iPhone Developer:
- 1-3 Years of experience in iOS / iPhone / iPad application development.
- Source Safe, Bug tracking, Designing tools Must demonstrate experience in developing mobile client applications iPhone and iPad Good Design Skills and OOPS concepts.
- Sound Knowledge of UML & iOS coding and design best practices
- Demonstrate capability to handle multi-threaded applications
- Preferably candidates with good knowledge in network connectivity through Web services, Bluetooth, WiFI Understanding of Address book reading, multithreaded applications are welcome.
- Working experience in hybrid app development with Cordova / Phonegap will be a plus
- Application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in the following platform/programming language:IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad), COCOA framework and Objective C
- Experience using mobile platform programming environments such as Xcode 4.0+ (IOS)
- Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML,JSON etc
- Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as Phonegap and Titanium is a plus
- Core knowledge about iPhone and its features
- Knowledge about ‘Apple Developer programs’ and iPhone SDK .
- Familiarity in languages like Java/PHP is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and its concepts
- Proficient in SQL queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge in MVC architecture
- Should have developed at least 2 mid size applications and published in the App Store
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills.
II.) Jr.iPhone Developers(Vacancy 2) :
- Designation: Iphone Developer
- Experience Required: 0 to 1 year
- Job Description: Minimum 1 year of experience in iPhone applications.Should have strong basics in Objective-C and related iOS Frameworks. Sound knowledge of Cocoa, Xcode, Interface Builder, iPhone simulator.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Strong Expertise of Cocoa and Objective C .
- Ability to interface with systems using either JSON or XML.
- Knowledge of memory management in Objective-C.
- Experience using XCode, Instruments and other debugging tools.
- Experience with Interface Builder, using Storyboards and Autolayout to create layouts that work across multiple devices.
- Experience with Core Data, iOS APIs and libraries.
- Developed at least 1 application for either iPhone or iPad
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
Education: B.Tech / MCA/Mtech/BE/ME/BCA/MSc(CS/IT)/BSc(CS/IT)
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Job Type: Full Time – 9.30am – 6pm (Monday – Friday) & Saturday: 9.30 am to 2 pm
To be a part of our team, submit your resume at email@example.com Or you can call us at: 0484-4000023
Believe in Growth and Success . . .